Saturday 23 April 2011

You Belong With Me - Taylor Swift (short guitar cover) [Guitar Recording...

I made a short recording of my playing for a friend, just to let him hear my progress on the guitar. It is the first guitar recording I've sent to anyone, so thought I'd mark it down on this blog along with the recording itself.

It's a verse, pre-chorus and chorus of Taylor Swift's You Belong With Me -- just the chords, with a little voicing at the end, which I was really surprised with. Wasn't expecting it to sound like the melody...I was just playing while having the song running in my head. Guess my pick found its way to getting that out somehow...

Think that's what musicians mean by putting your heart into your playing, while not being overly cautious about what comes out;)

No comments:

Post a Comment